Endings with IR Part 9


12112009
I: I saw some dudes singing and playing the other day
like some months ago, or weeks, I don t remember
but they were nice. do you know them?
R: Oh those guys?
R: No.
I: why...
I: TESTBOYALIVE!

R: I have a theory that every piece of water is connected too!
I: oh ! Lets present it to the nobel people
R: but for what? Peace? Science?

R: What did you think of what i wrote?
I: love it. Ill take 3

23102009
I: really?
R: Sure!
I: hai!
R: what's new?
I: I moved
R: I may do that too now
I: ..not as in my body, silly one
I: houses!

16102009
R: I got sandpaper
I: Are you sick?
R: ... they don't prescribe sandpaper for that
I: How far are you from the beach?
R: About a mile, maybe two
I: Im a kilometer person.. I dont know what you are saying!
R: Many kilos from the beach.

I: I'm assisting classes in the University of vienna. History of art.
I: I go and write down the words I understand
R: and this assist them in?
I: It makes them feel smarter
R: My whole life should be like that. I would have you follow me around
R: I would tell you to recite the day back to me and say "Ocean imagine squid... talk beaks... recite."
I: I can do that. Beaks! Talk! Squid! Imagining! Ocean!

2562009
R: I miss you...  Like, with adjectives and things.
I: I miss me too, so i was thinking of starting to write a blog about my daily boring life.
I: What do you think? *link*
R: I think a boring blog is an exciting idea.
I: you find it boring so fast?
R: I find it exciting so fast. It already came to me boring

7122009
I: Don't hate me, ok? but I
R: ... I'm trying really hard

12112009
I: elektrshock is a song i really like. maybe its not a song
I: ...
I dies..
I tries..
I cuatries

R: you gave birth? Did it spring out of your forehead?
I: yes, and its name is autumn
I: cause it springed

I: what if i dont have a voice anymore? how would you know!?


R: I bet THEY would.
I: why THEY?
I: are they that tall?
R: you'd have to ask it like, "are they that TALL?
me: like this you mean: ARE THEY THAT tall?
R: ...I would name my band The BIG LETTERS.


I: robert IS! Robertis. It is like Atlantis but smaller
R: and less sunk
I: I don't know about that
R: I could tell you all about it
I: TTTT____TTTT
R: so. many. eyes. crying spider
I: spider-cry, spider-cry, itzy-bitzy, spider-cry *spiderman tune*
R: all fall down spicy dry
R: dermacy pie
R: democracy?
I: spider demo
R: pie spy
I: I spy lucy in the sky! with diamonds
I: Larry in the sea with dolphins
R: is it like grizzly man with overactive sea creatures?
I: 9!
I: Lestat in the Sauna with Dermis
R: Lomo in the Saxofon with Drama
I: you got it! usofast!
I: Lenny in the Soup with Doritos
R: Lunch in the Salesroom with Desperation
I: Laooconte in the Sofa with Dalmatians
I: Leia in the Southwesternpartofafrica with Dizziegillespie
I: I google mapped me today
R: was it nice?
I: with a giant pin
I: the pin was black
R: to mirror the darkness in your soul?
I: Have you seen twin peaks. Tween
R: Sometimes I think I've seen it, but my arms bend back instead.

No hay comentarios.: