Endings with IR Part 10

18122010
I: Hi, did you woke up today wondering about how Vienna is doing? this is your lucky day!
R: hello offline!
I: hello offshore!
I: Are you coming to vienna?
R: I should
I: cool then when you are here I can go to Miami so we could know each other cities AT THE SAME TIME!!
R: and then we can both send each other postcards
I: no come on, I'm busy in florida, don't make me write!


R: How do you pick a favorite book?
I: you line them up in a circle and then you put a bottle in the middle and let it..
I: ..or you circled them up in a line and tie strings to them
I: so that nobody else can open them? not even yourself!
R: strong strings
I: fishing strings
R: very accurate for something like Moby Dick.

15112010
I: Im so tired
R: How tired is so tired?
I: I would count it but i probably wouldn't finish cause you know, i'm so tired

I: im following amricas topmodel next
R: you're waiting for it at a bus stop and following it to work?
I: on a rolly thing with a stick
R: like asking for change
I: no no, asking for the next amricas topmodel
R: I had a dream that one of my other friends stopped using vowels...
I: amrica AMRICA
R: You're just yelling now. people will stare
I: theres no people here
R: ..you know I'm made of people, right?

R: what time is it there..?
I: 11
I: minus 16
R: wow. 10:44 is super late. How is class?
I: its fun. next class is 22
R: minutes? hours? days?
I: novembers

9102010
I: R is busy. you may be interrupting.
R: really?
I: the googles.
I: I just woke up. i was dreaming i broke up with this guy that look like one of the participants of this tv show and i was reading a greeting card he was going to give me and it made me think about reading in dreams.
R: Yeah, you can do a lot better. I meant to say, but you were sleeping of course
R: I had a dream that I forgot to go to sleep even though it was really important for some dream-specific reason. I woke up not exactly sure what to do next.
I: Are you watching something?
R: I'd never seen Supernatural and somehow it grew on me.
I: super naturally
R: it's really great at being natural.
I: Im having cereal in a very tiny bowl with a small spoon
R: I thought you didn't like cereal though?
I: me too!

4102010
I: do you see yourself around a computer in you near future?

2942010
I: Hey
R: wow... is it really true?!?
I: what part?
R: the time warp we fell into to be here at the same time...
I: Today i saw a warp

922010
R: I got a new computer
I: Usorich
R: It was a hand-me-down
I: like second hand? or was it that you had to give one hand away?
R: Don't remind me.
I: Sorry, but i don't speak american. i have to ask.
R: That reminds me of a joke

I: Facebook just reminded me of your existence. but didnt tell me what to write. so.. im working as i mentioned in that mail you never answered unless i didnt write it to you then nevermind
R: wait - was this the "this is what I do when I don't talk to you" email?
I: maybe? I suck at sending mails. Im great at writing them though so its 50/50

I: A friend of mine got married and now he has a baby coming
it doesn't know its late for the wedding. so no cake
R: Maybe it will get birthday cake. or born cake. Like, happy born! You are zero!

I: gotcha!
R: No I'm leaving for a dr's appointment!
I: The lies you use..
R: I hope I come back with all my pieces!
I: Bye human puzzle



No hay comentarios.: